Subject: وضعیت آب و هوا، امروز ۲۱ شهریور ۱۴۰۰ /
From: entekhab.ir

بارش باران در شمال کشور
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 00:23:12 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--47949F3CE2F8BC5744A41DD32A1AA694_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----47949F3CE2F8BC5744A41DD32A1AA694_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----47949F3CE2F8BC5744A41DD32A1AA694_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1129974_802.jpg

----47949F3CE2F8BC5744A41DD32A1AA694_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----47949F3CE2F8BC5744A41DD32A1AA694_MULTIPART_MIXED--