Subject: محسنی اژه‌ای:
From: entekhab.ir

بخش خصوصی دولت و دستگاه قضایی را یاری کند
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 08:30:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C8E546353C465E0DB3B94E7F8F785F27_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C8E546353C465E0DB3B94E7F8F785F27_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C8E546353C465E0DB3B94E7F8F785F27_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1131157_100.jpg

----C8E546353C465E0DB3B94E7F8F785F27_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C8E546353C465E0DB3B94E7F8F785F27_MULTIPART_MIXED--