Subject: حذف استقلال و رمز گشایی از یک اتفاق تاریخی /
From: entekhab.ir

روزی که فرهاد حافظیه را به آتش کشید!
Date: Sat, 02 May 2026 06:29:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--71FA21E842C0A726D4AF7E3BF67617D8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----71FA21E842C0A726D4AF7E3BF67617D8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----71FA21E842C0A726D4AF7E3BF67617D8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----71FA21E842C0A726D4AF7E3BF67617D8_MULTIPART_MIXED--