Subject: جلیلی پس از دیدار آمانو:
From: entekhab.ir

گفتگوهای خوبی با مدیرکل آژانس داشتیم
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 20:36:56 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F9EECC08DBEA10DB1173B5AAC7B47711_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F9EECC08DBEA10DB1173B5AAC7B47711_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F9EECC08DBEA10DB1173B5AAC7B47711_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F9EECC08DBEA10DB1173B5AAC7B47711_MULTIPART_MIXED--