Subject: شرکت مدیریت شبکه برق:
From: entekhab.ir

پرمصرف‌ها قبض خود را قسطی پرداخت کنند
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 03:40:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2B738030A6D580418B2B1560EF53605B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2B738030A6D580418B2B1560EF53605B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2B738030A6D580418B2B1560EF53605B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1137852_583.jpg

----2B738030A6D580418B2B1560EF53605B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2B738030A6D580418B2B1560EF53605B_MULTIPART_MIXED--