Subject: راهداری:
From: entekhab.ir

۱۸۰ هزار زائر اربعین از مرز زمینی وارد کشور می‌شوند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:58:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E3294E5BEDD6B7278E99F11BD11C69A5_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E3294E5BEDD6B7278E99F11BD11C69A5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E3294E5BEDD6B7278E99F11BD11C69A5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1137860_162.jpg

----E3294E5BEDD6B7278E99F11BD11C69A5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E3294E5BEDD6B7278E99F11BD11C69A5_MULTIPART_MIXED--