Subject: رئیس اتاق بازرگانی:
From: entekhab.ir

سرعت رشد تورم ایران در میان ۱۰ کشور نخست جهان
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 06:58:31 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--724C8DE5965F8E3591C1821F5837C5B2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----724C8DE5965F8E3591C1821F5837C5B2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----724C8DE5965F8E3591C1821F5837C5B2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1139842_217.jpeg

----724C8DE5965F8E3591C1821F5837C5B2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----724C8DE5965F8E3591C1821F5837C5B2_MULTIPART_MIXED--