Subject: وزارت بهداشت:
From: entekhab.ir

ایران کماکان مستعد پیدا شدن سویه‌های جدید کرونا است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 18:17:32 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E6F8EAAC66D0B02FBC5F1C0375A4FDA7_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E6F8EAAC66D0B02FBC5F1C0375A4FDA7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E6F8EAAC66D0B02FBC5F1C0375A4FDA7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1142265_880.jpg

----E6F8EAAC66D0B02FBC5F1C0375A4FDA7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E6F8EAAC66D0B02FBC5F1C0375A4FDA7_MULTIPART_MIXED--