Subject: نیویورک‌تایمز:
From: entekhab.ir

بدنه «سیا» در زمینه ماموریت‌ها در باره چین، ایران و کره شمالی تغییر می‌کند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 16:42:40 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A3840D21442EAE9D97A8AA2003BA729B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A3840D21442EAE9D97A8AA2003BA729B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A3840D21442EAE9D97A8AA2003BA729B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1142316_201.jpg

----A3840D21442EAE9D97A8AA2003BA729B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A3840D21442EAE9D97A8AA2003BA729B_MULTIPART_MIXED--