Subject: شرکت کشتیرانی ایران:
From: entekhab.ir

اجازه ورود به بنادر چین را نداریم
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:10:31 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--135DC56958918AD0B8CF68775DDEB6F1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----135DC56958918AD0B8CF68775DDEB6F1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----135DC56958918AD0B8CF68775DDEB6F1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1144739_735.jpg

----135DC56958918AD0B8CF68775DDEB6F1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----135DC56958918AD0B8CF68775DDEB6F1_MULTIPART_MIXED--