Subject: آیت‌الله مکارم شیرازی:
From: entekhab.ir

نباید از صلیب سرخ سوء استفاده‌های سیاسی شود
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 02:50:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F157076EF4838414A03FADE1B2DC9687_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F157076EF4838414A03FADE1B2DC9687_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F157076EF4838414A03FADE1B2DC9687_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F157076EF4838414A03FADE1B2DC9687_MULTIPART_MIXED--