Subject: تولیت مسجد جمکران؛
From: entekhab.ir

سینمای غرب مفهوم مهدویت را درک کرده اما ما غافلیم
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:52:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FFFE2B3B01535F68C189FB14CE724C84_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FFFE2B3B01535F68C189FB14CE724C84_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FFFE2B3B01535F68C189FB14CE724C84_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1146633_948.jpg

----FFFE2B3B01535F68C189FB14CE724C84_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FFFE2B3B01535F68C189FB14CE724C84_MULTIPART_MIXED--