Subject: سازمان ثبت اسناد:
From: entekhab.ir

ممنوع‌الخروجی افراد در سامانه «ثبت من» به روز است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 12:15:53 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--35ED074221CAB7CB83FC7522F4DA6638_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----35ED074221CAB7CB83FC7522F4DA6638_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----35ED074221CAB7CB83FC7522F4DA6638_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1148613_385.jpg

----35ED074221CAB7CB83FC7522F4DA6638_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----35ED074221CAB7CB83FC7522F4DA6638_MULTIPART_MIXED--