Subject: کاخ سفید:
From: entekhab.ir

آمریکا آماده بازگشت به مذاکرات برجامی است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 12:52:18 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FF3B3FBF10D14C7C54E4633834164309_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FF3B3FBF10D14C7C54E4633834164309_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FF3B3FBF10D14C7C54E4633834164309_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1149391_785.jpg

----FF3B3FBF10D14C7C54E4633834164309_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FF3B3FBF10D14C7C54E4633834164309_MULTIPART_MIXED--