Subject: وزیر ورزش:
From: entekhab.ir

کرونا ۶ هزار مکان ورزشی را تعطیل کرد
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 20:22:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4468F38E3312DBEB013407D90DD8A240_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4468F38E3312DBEB013407D90DD8A240_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4468F38E3312DBEB013407D90DD8A240_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1150128_948.jpg

----4468F38E3312DBEB013407D90DD8A240_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4468F38E3312DBEB013407D90DD8A240_MULTIPART_MIXED--