Subject: دادستان کل کشور:
From: entekhab.ir

۴۲ هزار و ۵۰۰ بازی قمار آنلاین شناسایی شده‌ است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 21:03:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A9791DD8BA4918E6CFC8DE1FF5FE6EB0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A9791DD8BA4918E6CFC8DE1FF5FE6EB0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A9791DD8BA4918E6CFC8DE1FF5FE6EB0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1151536_476.jpg

----A9791DD8BA4918E6CFC8DE1FF5FE6EB0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A9791DD8BA4918E6CFC8DE1FF5FE6EB0_MULTIPART_MIXED--