Subject: رئیس کل بانک مرکزی:
From: entekhab.ir

وصول ارزی دولت سه برابر شده است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:05:01 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A0920B87BB252D23D3C230BB237CB883_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A0920B87BB252D23D3C230BB237CB883_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A0920B87BB252D23D3C230BB237CB883_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1152987_719.jpg

----A0920B87BB252D23D3C230BB237CB883_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A0920B87BB252D23D3C230BB237CB883_MULTIPART_MIXED--