Subject: وزیر ارشاد:
From: entekhab.ir

فیلم‌های توقیف‌شده سینمایی مجدد بررسی می‌شوند
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 07:41:42 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E5DCA5EFD6B47CA10F7AA231C9BD8094_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E5DCA5EFD6B47CA10F7AA231C9BD8094_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E5DCA5EFD6B47CA10F7AA231C9BD8094_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1154600_238.jpg

----E5DCA5EFD6B47CA10F7AA231C9BD8094_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E5DCA5EFD6B47CA10F7AA231C9BD8094_MULTIPART_MIXED--