Subject: وزیر اقتصاد:
From: entekhab.ir

قیمت‌گذاری‌ها در بورس حذف می‌شود
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 03:44:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--64FE38C84A94E9C49EA19556F25A245C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----64FE38C84A94E9C49EA19556F25A245C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----64FE38C84A94E9C49EA19556F25A245C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1155081_412.jpg

----64FE38C84A94E9C49EA19556F25A245C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----64FE38C84A94E9C49EA19556F25A245C_MULTIPART_MIXED--