Subject: دادستان تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

بازداشت دو نفر از مدیران سابق یکی از بانک‌ها
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 01:14:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--93F5C8B2B9C301AEFE597CDFA872C5DF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----93F5C8B2B9C301AEFE597CDFA872C5DF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----93F5C8B2B9C301AEFE597CDFA872C5DF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1155102_990.jpg

----93F5C8B2B9C301AEFE597CDFA872C5DF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----93F5C8B2B9C301AEFE597CDFA872C5DF_MULTIPART_MIXED--