Subject: پس از گذشت ۲ سال
From: entekhab.ir

پدر پردیسی به قتل پسرش اعتراف کرد
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 08:26:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--269A0F9E5C3AF843B4910442F940A651_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----269A0F9E5C3AF843B4910442F940A651_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----269A0F9E5C3AF843B4910442F940A651_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1158804_790.jpg

----269A0F9E5C3AF843B4910442F940A651_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----269A0F9E5C3AF843B4910442F940A651_MULTIPART_MIXED--