Subject: رئیس بنیاد مسکن:
From: entekhab.ir

وام مسکن روستایی ۲۰۰ میلیون تومان می شود
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 19:14:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FE114D338537CF2A02216418E492332A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FE114D338537CF2A02216418E492332A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FE114D338537CF2A02216418E492332A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1161795_187.jpg

----FE114D338537CF2A02216418E492332A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FE114D338537CF2A02216418E492332A_MULTIPART_MIXED--