Subject: آیت‌الله جنتی:
From: entekhab.ir

نباید در این مملکت کسی پیدا شود که شب را گرسنه بخوابد
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 03:03:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C8ECFDE9010E8EABDA3A4E877A6387FE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C8ECFDE9010E8EABDA3A4E877A6387FE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C8ECFDE9010E8EABDA3A4E877A6387FE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1166207_762.jpg

----C8ECFDE9010E8EABDA3A4E877A6387FE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C8ECFDE9010E8EABDA3A4E877A6387FE_MULTIPART_MIXED--