Subject: رئیس محیط زیست:
From: entekhab.ir

۱۵هزار هکتاراز تالاب میانکاله خشک شد/ فرضیه مرگ فوک های خزر
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:59:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B4C3848FA97643ED1EEEE88AA9DE00FC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B4C3848FA97643ED1EEEE88AA9DE00FC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B4C3848FA97643ED1EEEE88AA9DE00FC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1166885_899.jpg

----B4C3848FA97643ED1EEEE88AA9DE00FC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B4C3848FA97643ED1EEEE88AA9DE00FC_MULTIPART_MIXED--