Subject: سازمان حفظ نباتات:
From: entekhab.ir

گواهی بهداشت نخل‌های صادر شده به قطر جعلی است
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 17:43:14 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D420C43F1C22DB097DB7225EE5C8C541_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D420C43F1C22DB097DB7225EE5C8C541_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D420C43F1C22DB097DB7225EE5C8C541_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1167706_595.jpg

----D420C43F1C22DB097DB7225EE5C8C541_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D420C43F1C22DB097DB7225EE5C8C541_MULTIPART_MIXED--