Subject: امام جمعه بوشهر:
From: entekhab.ir

قانون حجاب و عفاف در سواحل استان بوشهر اجرا شود
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 11:19:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D98DA329558D131B4B7BC6432E9D90A5_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D98DA329558D131B4B7BC6432E9D90A5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D98DA329558D131B4B7BC6432E9D90A5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1176325_648.jpg

----D98DA329558D131B4B7BC6432E9D90A5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D98DA329558D131B4B7BC6432E9D90A5_MULTIPART_MIXED--