Subject: وزیر خارجه عربستان:
From: entekhab.ir

ریاض خواستار روابطی خوب با تهران است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 17:03:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2F1744DEDA5F4135C0AFBD46BEF3EC4B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2F1744DEDA5F4135C0AFBD46BEF3EC4B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2F1744DEDA5F4135C0AFBD46BEF3EC4B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1176641_543.jpg

----2F1744DEDA5F4135C0AFBD46BEF3EC4B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2F1744DEDA5F4135C0AFBD46BEF3EC4B_MULTIPART_MIXED--