Subject: دریادار سیاری:
From: entekhab.ir

هیچ دشمنی جرأت نگاه به سرزمین ایران را به خود نخواهد داد
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:15:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4A6159468013340B48C8EAB7259C2046_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4A6159468013340B48C8EAB7259C2046_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4A6159468013340B48C8EAB7259C2046_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1178604_719.jpg

----4A6159468013340B48C8EAB7259C2046_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4A6159468013340B48C8EAB7259C2046_MULTIPART_MIXED--