Subject: علی‌مطهری: جا دارد به‌عنوان بیت شهید مطهری از ‌‌ جنتی‌ شکایت کنیم
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 18:43:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3809B38657F61E17C4C528310F39B75E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3809B38657F61E17C4C528310F39B75E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3809B38657F61E17C4C528310F39B75E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1179248_177.jpg

----3809B38657F61E17C4C528310F39B75E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3809B38657F61E17C4C528310F39B75E_MULTIPART_MIXED--