Subject: دبیر کمیته علمی کرونا:
From: entekhab.ir

پیشنهاد واکسیناسیون کودکان ۵ تا ۱۱ سال ارایه شد
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 12:51:28 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A8DEAE9ADAD1446B8A0DD0A1C0DF2A24_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A8DEAE9ADAD1446B8A0DD0A1C0DF2A24_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A8DEAE9ADAD1446B8A0DD0A1C0DF2A24_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1183589_313.jpg

----A8DEAE9ADAD1446B8A0DD0A1C0DF2A24_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A8DEAE9ADAD1446B8A0DD0A1C0DF2A24_MULTIPART_MIXED--