Subject: جانز هاپکینز:
From: entekhab.ir

ابتلای روزانه به کرونا در آمریکا به ۲۰۰ هزار نفر رسید
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:59:53 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FF90BF8D7B3A74C425170815408DBA61_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FF90BF8D7B3A74C425170815408DBA61_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FF90BF8D7B3A74C425170815408DBA61_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1183619_990.jpg

----FF90BF8D7B3A74C425170815408DBA61_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FF90BF8D7B3A74C425170815408DBA61_MULTIPART_MIXED--