Subject: قالیباف:
From: entekhab.ir

مصمم هستیم، نظارت مجلس دقیق و کامل باشد
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:32:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--7DAA7528E789AC56A4226E38A7B78BE0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----7DAA7528E789AC56A4226E38A7B78BE0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----7DAA7528E789AC56A4226E38A7B78BE0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1187070_167.jpg

----7DAA7528E789AC56A4226E38A7B78BE0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----7DAA7528E789AC56A4226E38A7B78BE0_MULTIPART_MIXED--