Subject: رئیس سازمان امور مالیاتی:
From: entekhab.ir

۵۵۰ هزار خودروی لوکس باید ۵۶۰۰ میلیارد مالیات دهند
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 08:57:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--53F881EF4AF91271263F163EDF78B2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----53F881EF4AF91271263F163EDF78B2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----53F881EF4AF91271263F163EDF78B2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1189688_278.jpg

----53F881EF4AF91271263F163EDF78B2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----53F881EF4AF91271263F163EDF78B2B3_MULTIPART_MIXED--