Subject: رئیس اتحادیه املاک:
From: entekhab.ir

توافق شود قیمت خانه پایین می‌آید
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 07:57:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6A9CDB13E397200A72C98DBA6C4EB27D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6A9CDB13E397200A72C98DBA6C4EB27D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6A9CDB13E397200A72C98DBA6C4EB27D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1193684_359.jpg

----6A9CDB13E397200A72C98DBA6C4EB27D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6A9CDB13E397200A72C98DBA6C4EB27D_MULTIPART_MIXED--