Subject: رئیس کل دادگستری تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

تمام پرونده‌های قصاص بازبینی می‌شوند
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 02:01:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5A6CD0EE03DE947B76E3135AF043BCF8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5A6CD0EE03DE947B76E3135AF043BCF8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5A6CD0EE03DE947B76E3135AF043BCF8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1194897_510.jpg

----5A6CD0EE03DE947B76E3135AF043BCF8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5A6CD0EE03DE947B76E3135AF043BCF8_MULTIPART_MIXED--