Subject: هواشناسی:
From: entekhab.ir

بارش برف و باران در ۲۳ استان/ از سفرهای غیرضروری بپرهیزید
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2026 09:23:37 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C23B5AC9801CA913081773567DE9EBD6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C23B5AC9801CA913081773567DE9EBD6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C23B5AC9801CA913081773567DE9EBD6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1200777_388.jpg

----C23B5AC9801CA913081773567DE9EBD6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C23B5AC9801CA913081773567DE9EBD6_MULTIPART_MIXED--