Subject: عضو کمیسیون اقتصادی مجلس:
From: entekhab.ir

دولت جایگزینی برای حذف ارز ترجیحی ندارد
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 02:47:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0392D9769603FD971F190ADC522717E1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0392D9769603FD971F190ADC522717E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0392D9769603FD971F190ADC522717E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1201809_271.jpg

----0392D9769603FD971F190ADC522717E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0392D9769603FD971F190ADC522717E1_MULTIPART_MIXED--