Subject: نماینده زاهدان:
From: entekhab.ir

مصوبه‌های مجلس برای سیستان به این زودی‌ها آب نمی‌شود!
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:30:13 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--821D1D6249498842AB2EACA62BC076D6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----821D1D6249498842AB2EACA62BC076D6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----821D1D6249498842AB2EACA62BC076D6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1202916_972.jpg

----821D1D6249498842AB2EACA62BC076D6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----821D1D6249498842AB2EACA62BC076D6_MULTIPART_MIXED--