Subject: وزیر علوم:
From: entekhab.ir

اصطلاح "دانشجوی ستاره‌دار" در شأن جامعه علمی نیست
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 00:16:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0DDF36D424F3F57DA53923D49BDFB658_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0DDF36D424F3F57DA53923D49BDFB658_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0DDF36D424F3F57DA53923D49BDFB658_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1205545_535.jpg

----0DDF36D424F3F57DA53923D49BDFB658_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0DDF36D424F3F57DA53923D49BDFB658_MULTIPART_MIXED--