Subject: مکرون:
From: entekhab.ir

دیدار من با پوتین از تشدید تنش‌ها جلوگیری کرد
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 20:48:41 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6BC3F68A4A704BC5AD4203A73A592B8A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6BC3F68A4A704BC5AD4203A73A592B8A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6BC3F68A4A704BC5AD4203A73A592B8A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1206208_363.jpg

----6BC3F68A4A704BC5AD4203A73A592B8A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6BC3F68A4A704BC5AD4203A73A592B8A_MULTIPART_MIXED--