Subject: کاخ سفید:
From: entekhab.ir

از تعامل مستقیم با ایران حمایت می‌کنیم
Date: Sun, 24 May 2026 21:08:01 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C08B61E028133A2324DF6F534A488A18_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C08B61E028133A2324DF6F534A488A18_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C08B61E028133A2324DF6F534A488A18_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1211202_676.jpg

----C08B61E028133A2324DF6F534A488A18_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C08B61E028133A2324DF6F534A488A18_MULTIPART_MIXED--