Subject: حاجی بابایی؛
From: entekhab.ir

مردم سال آینده نیز یارانه دریافت می‌کنند
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 10:14:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A181EEF1E7DAE33734E220E75A23CFF8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A181EEF1E7DAE33734E220E75A23CFF8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A181EEF1E7DAE33734E220E75A23CFF8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1213295_324.jpg

----A181EEF1E7DAE33734E220E75A23CFF8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A181EEF1E7DAE33734E220E75A23CFF8_MULTIPART_MIXED--