Subject: گوترش:
From: entekhab.ir

نیروهای روس در اوکراین، نیروهای حافظ صلح نیستند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 13:19:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--851F97A776367B7747975FCF8043FF03_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----851F97A776367B7747975FCF8043FF03_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----851F97A776367B7747975FCF8043FF03_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1214601_339.jpg

----851F97A776367B7747975FCF8043FF03_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----851F97A776367B7747975FCF8043FF03_MULTIPART_MIXED--