Subject: یک نماینده:
From: entekhab.ir

پیشنهادم این بود که مدت ۵ ساله خرید سربازی، ۱۰ ساله شود
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 08:06:01 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B14EE6BE68CF9FE0B516F4BA891E625E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B14EE6BE68CF9FE0B516F4BA891E625E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B14EE6BE68CF9FE0B516F4BA891E625E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1220256_137.jpg

----B14EE6BE68CF9FE0B516F4BA891E625E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B14EE6BE68CF9FE0B516F4BA891E625E_MULTIPART_MIXED--