Subject: لاوروف :
From: entekhab.ir

درباره "سوریه بعد از اسد" با هیچکس مذاکره نمی کنیم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:29:38 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CADD8D43DF6F90C533703C9F95E75A8B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CADD8D43DF6F90C533703C9F95E75A8B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CADD8D43DF6F90C533703C9F95E75A8B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CADD8D43DF6F90C533703C9F95E75A8B_MULTIPART_MIXED--