Subject: میرسلیم:
From: entekhab.ir

هر توافقى در ‎وین باید جبران خسارات بدعهدی‌ها باشد وگرنه مردود است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 03:15:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0160563E8A14852C791434EA02BDD0E1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0160563E8A14852C791434EA02BDD0E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0160563E8A14852C791434EA02BDD0E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1234247_258.jpg

----0160563E8A14852C791434EA02BDD0E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0160563E8A14852C791434EA02BDD0E1_MULTIPART_MIXED--