Subject: ویدیو / چه‌کسی قیمت بنزین در آمریکا را بالا و پایین می‌کند؟ + زیرنویس فارسی
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 05:22:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6A15472589C21B83992F0AAF64B73463_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6A15472589C21B83992F0AAF64B73463_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6A15472589C21B83992F0AAF64B73463_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6A15472589C21B83992F0AAF64B73463_MULTIPART_MIXED--