Subject: رییس سازمان حفاظت محیط زیست:
From: entekhab.ir

ریزگرد یکی از ۱۱ مخاطره اصلی کشور است
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 23:05:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FE8DF2BBCEE7783C72B766DA312F7130_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FE8DF2BBCEE7783C72B766DA312F7130_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FE8DF2BBCEE7783C72B766DA312F7130_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1242343_762.jpg

----FE8DF2BBCEE7783C72B766DA312F7130_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FE8DF2BBCEE7783C72B766DA312F7130_MULTIPART_MIXED--