Subject: وزارت جهاد کشاورزی:
From: entekhab.ir

صادرات دام زنده کماکان ممنوع است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:53:44 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F37E21FA1577A25B2F6768EA1BAFD2D3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F37E21FA1577A25B2F6768EA1BAFD2D3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F37E21FA1577A25B2F6768EA1BAFD2D3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1243547_371.jpg

----F37E21FA1577A25B2F6768EA1BAFD2D3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F37E21FA1577A25B2F6768EA1BAFD2D3_MULTIPART_MIXED--