Subject: وزیر بهداشت:
From: entekhab.ir

مردم امسال حتما یک دز دیگر واکسن کرونا تزریق کنند
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 06:10:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FF878A675EF042AE6C9F75CEB6F1D219_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FF878A675EF042AE6C9F75CEB6F1D219_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FF878A675EF042AE6C9F75CEB6F1D219_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/1254100_153.jpg

----FF878A675EF042AE6C9F75CEB6F1D219_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FF878A675EF042AE6C9F75CEB6F1D219_MULTIPART_MIXED--